Fun fact: Fluorine is the most electronegative element. This means that fluorine attracts electrons more than any other element can.
• Helps in the development of the skeleton and bone tissue healing in fractures.
• Alongside calcium and phosphorus fluoride provides the strength of bones and teeth.
• Stimulates blood formation.
• Contributes to the development and hardening of tooth enamel.
• Fluorine reduces the accumulation of radionuclide bone strontium (Strontium (Sr) is a type of isotope found in human bone) and reduces the effects of its radiation damage.
• Fluorine contains components that combat hair follicle weakness that helps to strengthen hair strands, increasing blood flow to the scalp.
Flourine is a micro-nutrient.
Or-ways products that contain Flourine
Click links to go the product page.
% used are based on 19+ year old requirments
All herbs on the list contain small amounts of Flourine, other sources are needed to reach your daily intake goal.
Dill (Available soon)
Other good sources of Flourine
Potatoes, Tea/green tea, Cucumbers, Tomato, Leafy greens, Raisins, Pickles, Dill herb, Apple juice, Peas/Beans, Rice, Citrus fruits.