Did you know?
All of our products are certified organic GB-04-ORG.
Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) is a plant native to Asia, Europe and North America. The name Dandelion originates from the French term “dent de lion” meaning lion's tooth. The plant was savoured by
the ancient Egyptians, Greeks and Romans. Prized for its extensive history of various culinary and medicinal uses.
Dandelion root can be made into a tea and used as a seasoning on food.
To make a tea:
1. Use a ratio of 2-3 tsp (2-3g) of Dandelion root to 1 cup (250ml) of water.
2. Boil the water using a kettle or pot.
3. Add herbs to a teapot then add boiled water or add herbs to a pot of boiled water (heat switched off).
4. Cover and allow to sit for 5-10 mins then strain and serve. Have 2-3 cups daily.
5. You can add citrus and natural sweeteners for extra flavour, we do not recommend sugar.