The Raspberry shrub (Rubus idaeus) is a perennial plant that is a member of the rose family. The Red Raspberry is native to Europeand Northern Asia. There are many different types of Raspberry species native to different regions of the world including black, white and yellow varieties. Rasberry leaf has a long history of being used in traditional medicine practices and is still celebrated in modern day.
Raspberry Leaf can be made into a herbal infusion (tea). Have 2-3 cups daily.
To make a tea:
1. Use a ratio of 2-3 tsp (2-3g) of Raspberry Leaf to 1 cup (250ml) of water.
2. Boil the water using a kettle or pot.
3. Add herbs to a teapot then add the water, or to the pot with the heat off.
4. Cover and allow to sit for 5-10 mins then serve.
5. You can add citrus and natural sweeteners for extra flavour, we do not recommend sugar.
Vitamin B Complex