SILICA aka SILICON (Si)
Fun fact: Silica aka Silicon is the most common chemical element in nature after oxygen.
• Silica improves the absorption of calcium and iron in the body.
• Promotes collagen synthesis which has a key role in maintaining the elasticity of the skin.
• Prevents the penetration of the blood plasma and fat deposits in the vessel wall.
• Stimulates the immune system.
• Key in mental and emotional health.
• Silicon is important for the normal process of fat metabolism.
Silica is a micro-nutrient.
Or-ways products that contain Silica
Click links to go the product page.
% used are based on 19+ year old requirments
mg = milligrams
mcg = micrograms
Burdock (Available soon)
Chickweed (Available soon)
Nettles (Available soon)
Raspberry leaf (Available soon)
Other good sources of Silica
whole grain bread and pasta, oatmeal, brown rice, oats, wheat bran cereals, bananas, mangos, green beans, spinach, cucumbers, rice, onions, flaxseeds, avocados, bell peppers, romaine lettuce, spinach, marjoram, grapes, raisins, apples, oranges.